Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Scout :)

Hello ^^/

Today is Saturday. Which means... scouuuut! Yeay. There are thirteen organizations in my school and I choose scout.

Now I'm a second grader which means... [okay Fa, you got to stop that] I got new junior and I'm the senior.

So, there will be [pelantikan] for all the thirteen organizations on next Saturday. Last year, it was held at Cibubur. But now, it'll be held at school. Not fun :( Okay, we (my friends and I) got 25 juniors. Surprisingly, there's a transfered student from Cibarusah who choosed scout as his organization. Woohoo! I'm so happy.

But, being a senior isn't that easy. We have to know what we're doing. We have to know this, we have to know that. We have to take care of our juniors.

And I was mandated to become a "Krani" or secretary. Oh my God! That was hard. But, I have to do it. Not a really big problem.

So, pray for us that the program will go well :)

See you in the next post.
♥, me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment